Any other 16 17 18 year old members out there.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
I used to be when I bought my truck and joined this forum. A word of advice: If your truck ain't clapped out, don't sell it. I've seen a lot of people regret their decision. Also, don't clap it out if it ain't clapped out already. Everyone likes to beat on a car, do it to a shitbox. Never trash your nice car.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm at the other end of the time line but it really encourages me that there are still young guys that are interested in getting their hands dirty and knuckles scraped keeping these trucks going. I have 2 grown sons and neither of them had the slightest interest in my truck, but my 8 year old grandson, whom I am raising, can't get enough of it. He is already talking about me teaching him to drive it and loves riding shotgun every chance he gets. It's funny when we are out on the road and he is sitting up in his booster seat with his arm resting on the window sill it looks to other cars like he is driving because we drive on the right hand side down here. It also gives us older guys some satisfaction in passing on the knowledge that we have acquired during all those years working away in our sheds. You have to remember we didn't have google to find out how to it was supposed to go back together, it was the combined knowledge of a bunch of car guys standing around throwing ideas around until something made sense and gave it a go. Always remember, an old car guy is just a young car gut with lost of experience, so ask all you can while we are still here to pass it on. I hope you all have as much fun as we have.

Trenton

Just a Texan transplanted in the Rockies
Reaction score
For my metal i liste to pantera, rob zombie, white zombie, metallica, megadeath,staind,Godsmacked, 5fdp,. Other then that im a country music listener. Hank jr and 3rd. Aaron lewis, cody johnson, cody jinks, Justin moore, jason aldean. And other southern artist's.
Honestly with ya. I'm generally a country fan (cojo, Flatland Cavalry, Aaron Watson, Randall King, Kat Hasty, Ian Munsick, etc), but I just went to a Metallica concert a week ago in Dallas.