Antifreeze Leak????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

I seem to have a coolant leak? That just started. It’s on the passenger side of the engine. Any ideas from the pics above. First pic is from the front side of thee truck and second is behind. You can see a drop on the bolt on the far left in the first pic. It drips onto the exhaust tube below.

fisher

Reaction score
Incidentally, I had a radiator flush several weeks ago and I just noticed this.
Hard to say from just those pics. Caman96 gives a possible suspect. Could also be a soft plug on back of block or side of block. Do you have a block heater? Coolant leaks can be trickey to pinpoint because coolant can blow around and make other places wet.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Hard to say from just those pics. Caman96 gives a possible suspect. Could also be a soft plug on back of block or side of block. Do you have a block heater? Coolant leaks can be trickey to pinpoint because coolant can blow around and make other places wet.
Yeah. I kind of figured that might be the case. Guess I’ll be dropping it off with my mechanic on Monday morning. ‍