Anti-squeak washers for cab mounts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found’em! 99-2007
You must be registered for see images attach

OlSmokie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Rubber mounts are still available.
I looked around here for OEM, but they were about $350 as compared to $129. for the Energy Suspension ones.
My truck makes about 3 trips to the lumber yard and a couple to the dump each year. The truck is almost 35 years old and it's just turned 190,00 kilometers,(118,000 miles), so I'm not really worried about ride quality.

OlSmokie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s just broken in! ;) LMC Truck has them and very affordable. That being said, for 5 trips a year, is it even worth doing?
It is. The first owner worked at a rustproofing shop and the whole truck is solid. Not sure why the left rear cab mount rusted, but my new mounts will be here today and it will hopefully go in next week and have the cab mount(s) fixed. The shop plasma cuts a plate for the top and welds it on. I'm doing all 4, regardless if they need it or not.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, many who’ve installed the polyurethane cab mounts complain of a really harsh ride. It may not matter to you with infrequent use.