Another Washington 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stompah

Reaction score
Thanks again for the guys welcoming me.

I have been searching to fix two bugs. I am not sure i am seaeching the right terms. Maybe someone can steer me in the right direction.

Both the left turn signal arrow and the 4x4 light go out every now and then. Most times at the same times but occasionally separately.

The turn signal still operates normally even when the arrow isn't flashing.

The 4x4 seems to work properly. The only time that I was able to test it I got it into 4lo and the light came back on. The transfer case on this Suburban is really quiet. It seems to happen most often in the highway.

The only thing I have come across for the 4x4 light is someone asking for a new switch to replace his with the same problem. Loose connection? Something I can fix myself?

Thanks in advance guys.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I have the same issue with the 4x4 switch. Hitting the bottom of the dashboard usually makes it come back on - loose wires I suppose.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Stompah

Reaction score
Thanks.

I am thinking Monday I am gonna swap out the headlights and might do a hi beam mod at the same time.

Stompah

Reaction score
I have the same issue with the 4x4 switch. Hitting the bottom of the dashboard usually makes it come back on - loose wires I suppose.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I forgot to mentioned that I tried this. I beat on it pretty hard. No luck.