Another Retrospective: The History of 1badgmc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got the truck out for a little sunshine today. It's sporting an homage to my German heritage up front today. I also put on my new club logo. It's a familiar logo to the truck. A few former members and some new ones are reviving the old logo...with a little twist.

You must be registered for see images attach

You know, you never realize how dull a set of wheels can get even when they're not being used, but a quick shot of elbow grease did the trick.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's still here. I've got a serious itch right now that my wallet won't let me scratch. I have a list of things that I want/need to do to this thing, not to mention the several other vehicles I have around that need some attention.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
It's still here. I've got a serious itch right now that my wallet won't let me scratch. I have a list of things that I want/need to do to this thing, not to mention the several other vehicles I have around that need some attention.

This thing needs more attention than the others and you know your wallet will support the bag itch

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thing needs more attention than the others and you know your wallet will support the bag itch

It supported the bag itch about 13 years ago, but surely couldn't afford it today. My wallet won't even let me take care of the expired tags and inspection right now.

Always have and will love this truck Jason. Glad to see it out and stretching its legs alittle.

Thanks. :)