Another New Guy From Tucson AZ - Hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Henry

Reaction score
Hi All -

Sure is nice to be part of a group of folks that still love these trucks. We bought our '95 1500 extended cab in '96. It was a trade at our local dealer and we loved it right away. We have given her a comfortable life and she has been very good to us in return. It is still bone stock original with 148,000 miles on the clock and still ticking. Other than having to change the fuel pump and all of the other expected wear items, there hasn't been a bit of trouble - until now. But that may be another thread.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to be here for a long time as I never plan to give up the "ol' girl". Time to start reading now and see if I can find the threads that deal with our particular issue.

Cheers!

- John Henry

John Henry

Reaction score
Almost forgot the most important thing! A picture of our gal...

You must be registered for see images attach

John Henry

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Nice looking ride!

Thanks! Have relatives through marriage and friends in the Buffalo and Rochester area. Been a while since I have been in those parts. I have never tasted a "Garbage Plate" but I LOVE Miller's Horseradish!

Have to ask you about your user ID - do you have 2 Monte Carlos as well? If so - so do I. I have a '72 and a '74 in my stable.