American Nightmare build. Daily driven constant project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
As I gather pics and any old info I can find I will be posting up all I can. I tend to be patient and find the best deals and the best way to do things myself, so for those of you with less time and money than most, I'm right there with you. Any questions feel free to send me a PM

This is the only pic I could find of when I first bought this truck. I had a lot but my laptop crashed and I lost over 1,000 pics of all of my trucks, Trans Ams, and Fieros. My buddy took this one, being a smartass. I sent him to pick it up and he's one of those "Dodges n' Cummins is the dingdang best doggarn trucks to've ever been on de road, tell you h'what, haven to pick up these danged ol' Chevys" (yes, that is a fake Texas accent you hear in your head, which is exactly what he sounds like. And he's from California :nono:). Though in the amount of time I've had my GMC, his has been down and I've had to rescue him pretty often. And my little halfie has NEVER left me stranded.
You must be registered for see images attach

Bone stock save for a cheap "cold air" intake and very poorly welded DynoMax turbo mufflers with 36" (yes, that's correct) chrome resonators...dumped UNDER the truck.

This is her now. Lowered 2/4, slight "modifications" (see my Freebie/cheapie mods page here- http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...ds-quot-with-dyno-results&highlight=VorTecxas). I'll cover as many details as I can in the posts to come. Thanks for checkin it out

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
So...it's been awhile. Here's a few recent(ish) pics if anyone's interested

Stabbed in

Gettin dressed up

Almost done

Up and running (this was before the PCM re-tune, hence why it dies on me at the end when I giver 'er a little go-pedal, aaand the belt is a hair too long so it's squeaking a little)

And how she's looking as of about a week ago