Alternative to cognito idler pivot assembly (discontinued)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Norcalz71

Reaction score
For anyone that remembers, cognito had a beefy HD idler pivot assembly replacement way back when, but unfortunately it is not longer available.

Does anyone know of another aftermarket supplier of a beefed up HD pivot assembly as opposed to just doing a stock equivalent replacement?

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh that one. I have one an love it. When u said cognito I thought u were referring to the part I had posted which I have on the same truck along with the super steer bracket.

Norcalz71

Reaction score
Oh that one. I have one an love it. When u said cognito I thought u were referring to the part I had posted which I have on the same truck along with the super steer bracket.
Yup, intended to get them a few years back (cognito used to sell the idler pivot also) but truck ended up in storage for awhile. Starting some R&R now so I will get both.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya I've got no issues with them, only thing I need to upgrade is the steering shaft rag joint which I'd recommend.
Off topic real quick wat part of nor cal are you in?