Almost done !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, they had compiled all the random threads you've created into one! And you create another new thread??? LOL.... shaking my head. Sorry.

Looks good though. Nice job! How much are the tickets?

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
@Joe Ramirez III I combined all your previous threads into this one. Please post future updates on the truck here. If you'd like me to edit the title for you or move it just let me know, have a good one.
Man that is so sweet!

Click on the picture above the text box here, beside the paper clip, find your pics and post away! you can add 5 per post.

Your an amazing craftsman man!

:cheers:

You must be registered for see images attach
Like thegawd said, just scroll down to the bottom of this page and look for the text box. Then click on the button the arrow is pointing to in his picture. You can upload pictures from there.

Once you're done adding pictures and text, click the "Post reply" button in the lower right corner.
It's all good. We will walk you through it. If you need help, just ask, and you do some amazing work. Your truck is beautiful. We all like looking at your pics. Please keep posting them.
They literally spelled it out to you and said they'd be there if you needed help

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
@Joe Ramirez III I combined your threads again. Please post updates here in this thread instead of posting a new thread every time. If you lose track of it, you can go to your profile page and click "Postings." There you'll see all your previously posted threads, and you can click over to this one easily.

Reaction score
@Joe Ramirez III I combined your threads again. Please post updates here in this thread instead of posting a new thread every time. If you lose track of it, you can go to your profile page and click "Postings." There you'll see all your previously posted threads, and you can click over to this one easily.
I don't get how to post maybe somehow I can get walked threw it .. can I get help over the phone to walk me three it while I'm actually on here