All too common LS swap vs unique old school small block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Also if you don't need OBD2 to pass inspection the Holley Terminator X is not that much more buying a harness and computer and having someone delete VATS for you.
What is this "inspection" you speak of??? :rotflmao: So glad I don't deal with them.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is this "inspection" you speak of??? :rotflmao: So glad I don't deal with them.
I am so envious of you not having an inspection. Period of course with my obs I don't need to inspect it but my daily driver I have to have the emissions test done... Brother it's a pain in the ass

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I am so envious of you not having an inspection. Period of course with my obs I don't need to inspect it but my daily driver I have to have the emissions test done... Brother it's a pain in the ass
I lived in California in my youth aka teen years and had to E-test and inspect my 1972 Chevelle SS, it was a pain on something that at that point was 28yrs old.