All cleaned up and repainted plow (time to put it away)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very nice lookin' rig!! Have you seen the lights that are coming with the new Western plow's? You should look into getting a set of those if you have your plow on all winter! They are hologens, with clear housings so it would suit your truck very well! Damn nice truck man!

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes i've seen those lights i'm gonna wait till the off season to get aset their getting all the money for them right now,thanksfor the compliment also

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you come do a quick drive through on my driveway, do accept beer payments?

Looks stellar, nice rig indeed!

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Time to put it away?? Were supposed to get 8-12" here in southern Maine between tonight and all day tomorrow.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah you guys in maine are getting it my area is gonna be rain, and the answer is yes on beer payments,and this is the first time i've painted it in the 4 yrs ive had it got sick of the yellow so i did the blade silver the back of blade and frame in satin black and the lift piston frame is color matched to the truck with a gmc emblem on it gotta get pics of that