airbag on/off dash switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I'm looking for an airbag switch. The on/off switch that goes in the dash. I just went to 3 junkyards and couldn't find one.

I already got the plug for it so that isn't needed.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I already checked there. Cheapest one I found was $27. I don't want to spend that much.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have one as well. I can't use it because mines a '95. Only downfall is I'm pretty sure 3 out of 4 of the plastic tabs are broken.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
those tabs are hard to not break! just use alittle epoxy or glue to glue the switch to the bezels cover trim. the trim panel still comes out from the dashs main bezel. atleast thats how mine is right now.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
those tabs are hard to not break! just use alittle epoxy or glue to glue the switch to the bezels cover trim. the trim panel still comes out from the dashs main bezel. atleast thats how mine is right now.

It came like that because I got it free from a friend who owns a junkyard where its not a "u pull" because I needed the frame for my cargo light and fog light switch, I just kept the air bag switch just because.