air intake tube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no i rigged it up with a cap from a can of spray paint and a hose clamp. im talking about the tube that connects the air filter to the plastic peice on top of the tb

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the Yukon I used 3" pvc... measured... and cut to size, easy peasy

nate

Reaction score
Pictures would be nice...what about the part of the OE air intake that's the tube in front of the battery? Remove? Doesn't look that big to me. BTW...I've got a 94 2500LD.

nate

Reaction score
That is a handy link...thanks! I'm still courious about the tube that comes out of my fender, turns in front of the battery, and goes into the front wall. Do most people leave those in? I know truck a few years before mine had a plastic tube in between the two walls of the fender that they remove, but as I under stand it GM took those out on before they built my '94. Just looking for ideas; this is interesting to me.

jonwin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres what I did

Connected to stock air lid with a 4 to 3 inch rubber pipe coupling, piece of 3 inch abs about a foot long with a 45 street elbow on the and connecting to a k&n filter.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach