aftermath of the 600.00 truck ---- whats next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your wanting to use this truck as your dd i wouldnt run an aggressive tire as they wear out faster and are louder

I WAS THINKING ABOUT SOME NITTO MUD GRAPPLERS.. I THINK THEY LOOK MEAN AS HELL AND IVE RAN THEM ON THE ROAD AND I ACTUALLY LIKED THEM, THEY HAD GOOD ROAD MANNORS.. I DIDNT HOW EVER LIKE THEM OFF ROAD TO BE A "MUD TIRE" I WASNT REALLY THAT IMPRESSED

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I WAS THINKING ABOUT SOME NITTO MUD GRAPPLERS.. I THINK THEY LOOK MEAN AS HELL AND IVE RAN THEM ON THE ROAD AND I ACTUALLY LIKED THEM, THEY HAD GOOD ROAD MANNORS.. I DIDNT HOW EVER LIKE THEM OFF ROAD TO BE A "MUD TIRE" I WASNT REALLY THAT IMPRESSED

CAPS LOCK! lol jk. but I personally hate mud grapplers. they have a very short life to them. they look decent but they dont last long at all.

as far as coating the rockers, idk how good it'd look being 3-toned... imo.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My friends grapplers were great offroad but wore quick on the road and i heard him comin from 2 miles because of the road noise

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
CAPS LOCK! lol jk. but I personally hate mud grapplers. they have a very short life to them. they look decent but they dont last long at all.

as far as coating the rockers, idk how good it'd look being 3-toned... imo.

lol sorry i was doing somthing for work and it has to be in CAPS... yeah thats what i was thinking im not sure what 3 tone would look like but i just really hate chrome on these trucks...

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Yeah. I used to like some chrome, but I got tired of it, now I'm all blacked out.. I'm still just unsure of how it'd look being 3 toned. I honestly don't think it'd look very good, but that's just my opinion.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i thought it might be decent there was a guy on here that had a two toned truck (red and white) and he did the very bottom in bedliner and it looked okay.. but im not sure how it would look with the tan/goldish color... i guess i could just leave it alone and drive it

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man.. i actually out of no where am debating on selling the green and the single cab white one now.. my buddy just put his 99 cummins up for sale and made me one hell of a deal on it.. love this truck.. im trying to talk my self out of it but its hard to pass up a lifted ext cab cummins with 137k on it for 7500.. im thinking about asking 5k for the green one and 2500 for the single cab white one.. not sure if they will sale but i think thats fair.. esp since i just put a new tranny and front end and hubs on the green one a few weeks ago.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Is the single cab salvage titled bc of the wreck? I sold a black 94 scsb with a 3" body lift and 35's about a month ago for $5,000. I put it for sale Friday night, guy called Saturday, came an looked at it and brought me $5,000 cash that Monday. I don't see why you shouldn't get 2500 for that one unless it's got a salvage title.

Hell, if I had the money now, I'd buy it for $2,500.

And yeah I hear ya on the cummins. Sounds like a nice deal. Good too that it's a friend so you already know the ins and out of it and know the problems it has/might have before you ever get it.