aftermath of the 600.00 truck ---- whats next?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
a local guy was asking 800 for this truck... i actually only paid 600 for it and it cam with almost everything needed to repair it.. i still need to install a new steering shaft and pitman and idler arm they all have play and it has loose steering but after i do that and get an alignment ill have 1,010 in this truck total.. it has a new motor and tranny also...

my question is what do i do next.. should i underliner the bottom and black out the wheels and grill and tint the windwos or what should i do im lost.. should i do some cranking and block the rear and add 35s as it has a 3in body and 33s right now.. Ive never had a single cab so im lost at what to do.

BEFORE:
You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER:

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know im going to add mirrors (or attempt to) from a 01 gmc sierra the black with the chrome trim.. and i have a chrome brush guard that i might but on i just really dont like chrome

Brickyard

Reaction score
Looks good man. Hell for a grand, just drive it and use the $ to mod your other trucks. Is it just your drive way or does the drivers front lean something fierce?

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man. Hell for a grand, just drive it and use the $ to mod your other trucks. Is it just your drive way or does the drivers front lean something fierce?

lol its my driveway its down hill and slopes to the left a lil. on flat surface all is good. i thought about using this truck for my DD it gets better gas millage then any of my others ones for some reason which is why i was looking to improve on the look a lil bit.

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
score!!! nice truck and really nice deal on the truck. if you will be keeping it, i would undercoat the bottom first for peace of mind.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
score!!! nice truck and really nice deal on the truck. if you will be keeping it, i would undercoat the bottom first for peace of mind.

well this truck has 0 rust that i have found.. im def going to do the bottom like the undercarrage but what do you think about bringing it up the door just until i get to the body molding and then paint the wheels, bumpers and grill black and run some mean looking 35s and tint the windows?

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
use bedliner below the belt line and outer rockers, undercoat underneath the cab and bed and inner wheel wells.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
well this truck has 0 rust that i have found.. im def going to do the bottom like the undercarrage but what do you think about bringing it up the door just until i get to the body molding and then paint the wheels, bumpers and grill black and run some mean looking 35s and tint the windows?

If your wanting to use this truck as your dd i wouldnt run an aggressive tire as they wear out faster and are louder