Aftermarket Fog Lights for OEM lower Sport Valance options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcos A

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I tried to do a search and came up with nothing.

I am looking to see if anyone else that has the lower Sport Valance done anything other than the OEM Fog lights in there place? I currently have the OEMs in there and they are horrible and not functional at all. I even put in some LED fog bulbs in there and they still suck. The housing are clean and clear but I think they are about due for a replacement and I rather replace them with something that will be functional than to buy these sucky OEM housings.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Svein

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I tried to do a search and came up with nothing.

I am looking to see if anyone else that has the lower Sport Valance done anything other than the OEM Fog lights in there place? I currently have the OEMs in there and they are horrible and not functional at all. I even put in some LED fog bulbs in there and they still suck. The housing are clean and clear but I think they are about due for a replacement and I rather replace them with something that will be functional than to buy these sucky OEM housings.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I cant help you with other than the OEM ones, but I have to say Im very happy with my OEM ones I Even for to test them in a blizzard when they were actually needed this winter.

I do however run a 4mm2 cable to each of them directly from the battery. That helps a LOT on the intensity of the halogens. :)

Marcos A

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.

so I found and ordered a set of these Pilot Foglights:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D8STUKW/ref=nav_timeline_asin?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

it looks like I can make them fit in the OEM Fog holes because they seems to be approximately the same size as the OEMs - not to fond of the blue front lens but if they provide adequate lighting I can get past that real quick.

I will update the post once I get them installed and tested. if anyone else has any other options that haven't been considered please feel free to post up.