after market rim questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I have a set of 16x8's on mine with zero offset. which is 4"backspacing.

^^^This. You're most likely going to find wheels a 0 offset or -11 to -12. There aren't many in between those numbers. A lot of the discount tire wheels are a 0 offset. Moto Metal have some that are -11. Like Kyle said, Cepek's are -12.

If/when I get a lift I don't want a 12.5" wide tire. I might step down to something that's in the 11.8"-12" range to tuck it a bit more. FYI - With my wheels and 33's my tires stick past the flares a good 2-3" in the front (17x9" -12 offset 4.5" backspace).

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
^^^This. You're most likely going to find wheels a 0 offset or -11 to -12. There aren't many in between those numbers. A lot of the discount tire wheels are a 0 offset. Moto Metal have some that are -11. Like Kyle said, Cepek's are -12.

If/when I get a lift I don't want a 12.5" wide tire. I might step down to something that's in the 11.8"-12" range to tuck it a bit more. FYI - With my wheels and 33's my tires stick past the flares a good 2-3" in the front (17x9" -12 offset 4.5" backspace).

ok thank you... got any pic of how much they stick out front and baxk?

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Sorry for the night pics

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach