after market headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
tyc makes a high quality aftermarket set for headlights and they are one of the best you can get.

anzo makes some, and others, I think apc has some called matrix or something or maybe angel eyes.

I have cheapo $50 ebay chrome specials, they work. I had to seal them up with silicone like most others, and had to rebuild the adjusters with nuts and washers from the hardware store sine mine were crap right off the bat.

As for parklights and markers, not sure if anybody has any good aftermarket ones or not. tyc had some but stopped making them I think?

FYI the headlights are tyc elegantes.

Also some company makes actual glass front aftermarket lights, not sure who but at some point ebay had som, heard they are what ya want for hids.

I have Anzo's, I like them, fit is great, not perfect though.

I have HID's in them and they do not have a glare cap!

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
tyc makes a high quality aftermarket set for headlights and they are one of the best you can get.

anzo makes some, and others, I think apc has some called matrix or something or maybe angel eyes.

I have cheapo $50 ebay chrome specials, they work. I had to seal them up with silicone like most others, and had to rebuild the adjusters with nuts and washers from the hardware store sine mine were crap right off the bat.

As for parklights and markers, not sure if anybody has any good aftermarket ones or not. tyc had some but stopped making them I think?

FYI the headlights are tyc elegantes.

Also some company makes actual glass front aftermarket lights, not sure who but at some point ebay had som, heard they are what ya want for hids.

Apc no longer exists, matrix is its own company, also there are a couple companies that make higher quality markers and corner lights

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Happy with my 'Depo's' so far. Had 'em a couple o' months. No glare caps though. Was kinda wondering about the lack of those when I got 'em, but no-one's flashed me yet.

mchlgriffith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
id love to find set of those real glass lenses. do the hids still look good without the glare caps? i have 37's on my truck if there too bright the people infront of me wont be able to see, i know it would piss me off

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the glare caps in my cheapo ebay lights.

as for apc an crap, shows ya how much I follow import stuff LOL.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
only things I ever saw them has was ricerish things lol. mostly the alteza lights. etc. I know they used to have grilles and what not too I thought.

I don't know it's been quite awhile since I looked into anything apc made.

just because it's amerian doesn't mean it aint for imports lol, or import type things for american vehicles lol.

but no hatein, my way I got alteza-ish lights on mine, chrome with the red circles or ovals around the light part, not rings, just entire area red, rest chrome.

kinda sucks too when I started getting into aftermarket lights and wht not they were on their way out the door, hard to find parts from them and such.

you'll have to forgive me tho, my memory is kinda foggy sometimes on stuff like companies and what not from years back. I used to keep up with car companies, audio/video stuff, aftermarket parts, outside underhood performance etc. Now the only thing I keep up wuith is Lowes LOL

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
only things I ever saw them has was ricerish things lol. mostly the alteza lights. etc. I know they used to have grilles and what not too I thought.

I don't know it's been quite awhile since I looked into anything apc made.

just because it's amerian doesn't mean it aint for imports lol, or import type things for american vehicles lol.

but no hatein, my way I got alteza-ish lights on mine, chrome with the red circles or ovals around the light part, not rings, just entire area red, rest chrome.

kinda sucks too when I started getting into aftermarket lights and wht not they were on their way out the door, hard to find parts from them and such.

you'll have to forgive me tho, my memory is kinda foggy sometimes on stuff like companies and what not from years back. I used to keep up with car companies, audio/video stuff, aftermarket parts, outside underhood performance etc. Now the only thing I keep up wuith is Lowes LOL

APC was domestic made parts most of which were for domestic vehicles, most of the parts they made were for neons, cavaliers, sunfires and such, very few parts were actually made for imports