Actron Scanner acronym ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

man-a-fre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Datalogging my 1994 obd1 5.7 litre stock tbi with a Actron cp9690 elite auto scanner and there is a reading LT Fuel TR EN and it datalogged yes next to it,so it must be a yes on no deal but what does it stand for and also what does LT fuel Tr CL stand for it datalogged a 9 by that .What should a good number be for Lt fuel Trim i have 128 and short term 125.Thanks for any info

Last edited:

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
'EN' is enabled and 'CL' is cell. Not sure the details on fuel trm cells, but there are a lot of resources online. 128 is perfect for fuel trims.

man-a-fre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Datalogging my 1994 obd1 5.7 litre stock tbi with a Actron cp9690 elite auto scanner and there is a reading LT Fuel TR EN and it datalogged yes next to it,so it must be a yes on no deal but what does it stand for and also what does LT fuel Tr CL stand for it datalogged a 9 by that .What should a good number be for Lt fuel Trim i have 128 and short term 125.Thanks for any info
The Lt fuel trim cl seems to go from 1 to 10 on the counts it appears.The Lt fuel trim en is enable for sure thanks alot for the help! Still not real sure what the Cl number means and should read , i think your right on it meaning cell but what number am i shooting for.

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Below link has a pretty good explanation of the cells even though the inputs delineating the cells would not apply to our TBIs (no MAF sensor). Perhaps ours use a combo of TPS, MAP and RPM insead? Be interested to find out as well from someone who knows more than I: http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/faq/BLMINT.html