A few new upgrades.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
scooped up this Stainless lightbar thats been line-x'd along with the lights for 100 bucks. still in the process of wiring them badboys up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Then today i added some fog lights to the back and used a relay, tapped into the reverse light wiring for the switch wire. put it in reverse and they come on.

the finished product -

and for the last thing, 10,000k HIDs. had these in a few weeks and i love them

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
10000k HIDS damn that must be hella blue light at night

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice light setup you got there

i like how you mounted those fog lights on the hitch.....i might have to do something like that to mine since i dont really have anyother place to put them that i wont rip them off

Clutch1819

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i figured that would be the best place to mount them. i used 3/16 thick steel plate. cut 3 inches wide and about 5 long.drilled (3) 1/4 inch holes in each to mount the plates. left enough stickin out the back to mount the light. i was gonna put them on each end of the hitch but was afraid id rip em off. as far as the HIDs go, yea they got a blue tint at night. i like em. ill try to get a good pic at night. my cell doesnt like takin pics at night. surprised the ones above turned out so clear. buddy of mine has 30,000k in his z and man those things are deep ass blue and bright. guy i bought mine from jus got in 50 watt HIDs and is ordering 100 watt after he gets a few orders up. id like to see the 50w. 100w would be way to much.