'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Finally... I was half tempted to send you my old ones before someone offered to buy them lol
I would have left them on if I hadn't already found someone who wants to buy them. There's a guy who comes in our work to take the scrap metal, once every week or so, he has a 97 GMC 3500 with stock mirrors. He asked me about mine and I told him he could have them for $60, and he said he wants them.

Fireman5045

Reaction score
I'm so jealous of this truck!! This was exactly what I wanted. Looks great man! But i had a son so I bought a K2500 Suburban instead hahaha

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
So i've had these center caps laying around a while and finally popped a pair on the pass side to see how they look. Thoughts?

You must be registered for see images attach

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i've had these center caps laying around a while and finally popped a pair on the pass side to see how they look. Thoughts?

I like the ones in the top picture. In my opinion it breaks up the black.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I like the ones in the top picture. In my opinion it breaks up the black.
That's kind of my thought too although I feel the trim ring and the white letter tires help that, however it makes them look more like work truck wheels to me.