'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Really liking the truck man! By the way, what is that red button on the top of the cargo lamp switch? I have seen those on trucks before, but never knew what that button does...

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Really liking the truck man! By the way, what is that red button on the top of the cargo lamp switch? I have seen those on trucks before, but never knew what that button does...
Thanks! This truck had a LoJack system installed sometime before I had bought it. I never activated it, but it was lit up all the time, and I ended up removing the light because I found it annoying.

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In case you needed another vote, the chrome caps everyday all day

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Chrome caps, keeps it all balanced.

You should get rid of those black caps entirely to remove the temptation of putting them on your truck...
And send them to me so I can get rid of these ****** hub style center caps that rattle more than a skeleton on a wooden rollercoaster.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Chrome caps, keeps it all balanced.

You should get rid of those black caps entirely to remove the temptation of putting them on your truck...
And send them to me so I can get rid of these ****** hub style center caps that rattle more than a skeleton on a wooden rollercoaster.
I actually have a spare set of chrome caps, not the same style as the ones that are on my truck, but like these, i'd send them to ya for the cost of shipping if ya want.
You must be registered for see images attach

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I actually have a spare set of chrome caps, not the same style as the ones that are on my truck, but like these, i'd send them to ya for the cost of shipping if ya want.
You must be registered for see images attach

Hm...tempting, very tempting, would those caps work on my rims?