98 k1500 paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nah, im not sure how much clear they used. I don't want to mess up the finish all together.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
thats what happens when 14 year old paint gets put next to fresh paint souns like they shouldve blened the white onto the bed then it prob wouldnt be noticeable. Also is far as being the wrong code I doubt pretty sure the 90s only had 1 paint code for white and black. Also the same silver was pretty muched used accrossed the gm models

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So i went and spoke with the body shop today, and dev your right they didn't even blend it back to the bed. They said the insurance company didn't allow that. Sounds kinda fishy to me. I'm going to speak to the insurance company hopefully in the next couple of days. See what they say about it. Keep you posted, Thx guys.

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got it cleared, they skipped that step for some reason. They said most cases the blending wouldn't need to be done. But its going to be fixed, And I'm not going to have to pay anything! pretty happy about that. Wahoo! haha.