98 chevy. Slow build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have finally decided to put this built thread together. I'll prob be piecing it together over the next few days.

This truck was bought in 07. My dad gave it to me in 2010. Well ever sense I've slowly been putting money into it. When my dad had bought it it was a bone stock 98 chevy 1500. 4x4. Ecsb. Well over the past 3 years I've put a lot of money into it.

This is the truck when we first got it.
You must be registered for see images attach

The first thing I did to it was got a plastics tool box and put camo on the side rear windows. Also had just replaced the two rear tires. 265/75r16 mastercraft courser a/t2.

Right after I got my first job, I put a set of 17x8s on it so I could put some bfg km mud terrains. They stayed on the truck for a little less than a hunting season. They just rode horrible.

The first time ever mudding.

Didn't get any pictures in the hole. It won't that bad.

February of 2010 I went and got dual exhaust and put a set of 305/70r16s with rough country after market keys.

Starting looking on the computer and found these stickers and had them installed on the truck.

I had slowly pieced things together sense. I did a green led swap on the interior. Pioneer headunit. Kicker 10" sub. Cheap amp. General lee cb radio.

Throughout 2012 I put camo on the headliner. Door panels. And center console. (I am redoing the camo. Was mossy oak break up now it's infinity.)

about January of 2013 I put a bull bar on it. It looked bare. So I put some kc daylighters on it. I also added 2" blocks and suspensionmaxx torsion keys. And leveled it out.

Black corners, painted tool box. (Weatherguard, was polished) and 285/75r16s bighorns on factory wheels.

As it sits now it has a 3" body lift and 15x8s with 33x13.50s. I will be getting 15x10s eventually. Other little things I would like to do.

Things I would like to do.
Cab lights
2" cowl hood
Tow mirrors with side markers
Bucket front seats, get rid of bench

Well thanks for looking. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think it's missing.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Finally got the 15x10s. There cheap ones I found on craigslist. They do the job. Won't be keeping them to long. Next year or so I'll start ordering parts for sas swap.

The first time I tested the toyos. Not a very big hole, but it was something. Won't bad at all 2wd all the way through it.

Then when riding not really playing. But ended up getting stuck. But it's ok. Happens sooner or later. The aftermath of riding.

But the past couple of days I've been out of work due to a broke ankle from riding the fourwheeler. I got around to putting my cab lights on the truck.

Got the suburban roof console, center console and bucket seats. Finally got rid of the 60/40 bench.

19-Silverado-98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With or without bull bar? What y'all think.