98 Chevrolet 1500 Dash Blanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Any luck? Looking for the 2 side by side.
It's gonna be Wednesday at the earliest. Rawhide is at the shop building with a dead battery, and Burb had a massive oil leak this morning (after amazingly starting in 27° weather). So I have to take Burb's battery and my jump box to the shop, with battery replacement tools, to see if I can get Rawhide the crew cab going. I Uber 'd to and from work today(fortunately I live within 7 miles of my job) and am supposed to go in tomorrow. Wednesday I'm off, but my brother's one evening of work is Wednesday night. So I gotta have wheels by then..... Sorry for the delays! If my Chevys would quit acting like phords.....

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
It's gonna be Wednesday at the earliest. Rawhide is at the shop building with a dead battery, and Burb had a massive oil leak this morning (after amazingly starting in 27° weather). So I have to take Burb's battery and my jump box to the shop, with battery replacement tools, to see if I can get Rawhide the crew cab going. I Uber 'd to and from work today(fortunately I live within 7 miles of my job) and am supposed to go in tomorrow. Wednesday I'm off, but my brother's one evening of work is Wednesday night. So I gotta have wheels by then..... Sorry for the delays! If my Chevys would quit acting like phords.....
According to the picture I took and posted last summer after a yard trip, I have two. I think they're both in pretty good condition, but I'll have to get hands/eyes on them for absolute certainty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 13

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Got em today, when we went out to get Rawhide going. Here's a picture:

Attachments

• IMG_20240117_161733006_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240117_161733006_HDR.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 8

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Did you send the cost and how to pay? I can't find it if you did.
It's in the conversation "Blanks" that you had with me through the forum Conversations section (access by clicking on the envelope icon at top of page). The second message has all the details. I accept PayPal and that information is in that post.