97 GMC K1500 AKA Frankenstien's Monster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricCruzzin

Reaction score
New to the truck owners world, always wanted one and now I finally do.
It aint purty, but that's why its a work in progress, I'll be updating my post in the Offroad Build Thread.

Anyway, I'm pretty stoked to have found this page, there's a lot of good lookin' trucks on here that I just may steal some ideas
from, or at least use them as inspiration. I look forward to sharin' my trucks transformation with yall.

Here's a picture of the work in progress.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also, quick question. What are parts you would definitely recommend NOT getting from junk/salvage yards?

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those are the most cloudy/yellowed headlights I have ever seen. Welcome to the 400 game.

EricCruzzin

Reaction score
Yeah the guy never took care of it, lights are definitely one of the first things on my list.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah the guy never took care of it, lights are definitely one of the first things on my list.
I say throw some quad headlights on it then. But I may be a little biased.
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard! Other than the headlights, I'd grab every part you could find at the junkyards.

EricCruzzin

Reaction score
Well I found a paper in the glove compartment from a shop that declined an alignment service on it because of frame damage, took out the water pump already though so I cant take it in to the shop yet, gonna buy a new pump, install it, and then take it in to see how bad it is, hopefully it isn't too bad, I'm really looking forward to making this baby beautiful. Where do you recommend buying headlights? I've seen some really cool ones on eBay, but heard it's not the best place to buy lights from.