97 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone new to the site and got me another OBS i used to have a 94 4x4. This is a two wheel drive but soon to have fresh tires all the way around i just need to get some new back tires now. Its got a few goodies like the cowl hood built motor and trans with edelbrock heads cam intake exhaust no cats headers. Its fun to drive just want to get the sway bar back on correctly get my leaky transmission line fixed swap all synthetics and get this thing dialed in. Its getting new speakers stereo carpet kit or maybe rhino the floor.

Here are some pics for now more to come!

You must be registered for see images attach

And my old truck

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The white one? Yea its fun to drive. Just gotta get this leak fixed looking into getting my steering box rebuilt. What kinda mods can i do to this thing make it look and run bitchin? I am thinking two tires powder coat my rims. Maybe rhino the bumper?

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks i just got off the phone with the tire shop they said that new bearings on both front tires and ball joints uppers and lowers is like 700 bucks yikes!! Is there anyway going about this any cheaper???

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the ball joints and bearings have to be done with a machine dont they?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Its two wheel drive so bearings are easy upper ball joints are bolt in so thats easy rent a ball joont press to do the bottoms and tear it out in am afternoon

Adam

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interesting i am glad i posted asking if i can get this done cheaper because 700 is a lot. Were would i rent a ball joint press and how much is that? Whats the cheapest place to get the parts probably ebay?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Rockauto.com I rec moog. Do you have a autozone,advanced auto? You can rent it there its like 50 bucks for a deposit

Adam