97 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whats the moog? The name of the brand for the bearings or something? Thanks for the help ill be doing this stuff soon just need another check or two. What mods do you have done to your truck? What kinda truck?

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool anything done to it? My abs line got cut when they did the lift i think do i really need abs anyways

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Coil spacers long tubes full dual exhaust and efans. Im hoping to pick up a 96 z71 so I can pull this off the road and fix all the problems she has. Its really a beat up farm truck

Adam

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone have any great tie rod ends they reccomend? Looking to do all the things one weekend soon.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck with a unique looking grill curved parts to make the lights look rounded!

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks what do you guys recommend me doin to make it steer and drive better? I gotta get my sway bar back on right someone send longer links at the shop. I am considering a new steering shaft steering box a long with a steering stablizer but i was told that will not help really.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rockauto.com I rec moog. Do you have a autozone,advanced auto? You can rent it there its like 50 bucks for a deposit

Adam

I went through two sets on Moog lower BJ's back to back and they sucked!! But the lower BJ's is the only thing on my truck thats not Moog! I also had horrible steering on my truck. But now she is all Better .