97 5 7 vortec spider injector to mfi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97moneypit

Reaction score
Seems likes it's time to replace my injectors. Everything im seeing is to switch it to the mfi spider injector.

Im looking and the only brand I'm really seeing is standard motor products. It looks just like the delphi one.. and I'm guessing it is.

Rockauto.com
1aauto.com
Amazon. Com

All have the standard motor product as the brand for it. Only complaints im seeing is a bad regulator out of the box but in that case I would just order a new regulator to put in it well I have it out .

Any suggestions?

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone on this site recently installed a "Magnetti Marelli" unit. No idea who makes that one. Supposedly "Made in USA" but I bet that's a deception. I could be wrong.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased one from eBay. It is supposedly a genuine GM/ACDelco part.

I called the store, The Parts Place, and spoke to one of their reps on the phone. They affirmed that it was a genuine GM/ACDelco part. Aside from that, I have not yet installed it (waiting to install on new engine), so I can't say anything more about it.

97moneypit

Reaction score
Someone on this site recently installed a "Magnetti Marelli" unit. No idea who makes that one. Supposedly "Made in USA" but I bet that's a deception. I could be wrong.

I purchased one from eBay. It is supposedly a genuine GM/ACDelco part.

I called the store, The Parts Place, and spoke to one of their reps on the phone. They affirmed that it was a genuine GM/ACDelco part. Aside from that, I have not yet installed it (waiting to install on new engine), so I can't say anything more about it.

I bet these are all the same part.... just rebranded