96TwoDoor's Square Bodies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Standard shaft

You must be registered for see images

Offset

You must be registered for see images

The offset pushes the top of the wheel out farther giving the extra camber without shims. It wont get rid of all the shims with as low as we are going but it will reduce the amount of them. I have heard of the shims falling out when you have to have a bunch from being lowered......

If your planning on energy suspension bushings get the black ones as they are polygraphite instead of just poly like the red ones. The blacks ones are not supposed to squeak as much over time.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm following this one. Glad to have ya back :patriot:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Man your 78 is a beautiful truck... but that dually mmmmm Iove me some lowered square dually

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Both trucks are killer! I may be interested in that Phantom grille if/when you are looking to get rid of it. I'm going to be talking to the guy that has that '82 that i told you about sometime next week when i tow my Diesel obs to his place for storage.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Update, Ive got my 78 apart for the drop. The front end is going to be all new front the steering box to the ball joints and bushings. Im on hold currently while the a arms are at the machine shop getting everything pressed in. Got my tires mounted and my center caps powdercoated to match the wheels. Ill post some progress pics once I get everything back together. First time most of these bolts have been apart since 1978.

You must be registered for see images attach

Wheels with center caps

Random doo ley pic just because

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought you were doing the arms yourself this time? They aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

I hope to get mine back together this weekend....

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
I thought you were doing the arms yourself this time? They aren't as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

I hope to get mine back together this weekend....

Naw I said screw it, they were really crusty so I wanted them sandblasted anyway and the machine shop quoted me a decent price for all of it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2