96k1500's powerstroke build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
how do they mount and still keep the the little window functional, I'm just having a hard time picturing it in my head

sent from the eskanalierra lol

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
how do they mount and still keep the the little window functional, I'm just having a hard time picturing it in my head

The base of the mirror is fairly small and doesnt completely cover the wing window, i got a measurement of the mirror base from Tyler today and it would go about to the hinge for the wing window

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
The base of the mirror is fairly small and doesnt completely cover the wing window, i got a measurement of the mirror base from Tyler today and it would go about to the hinge for the wing window

oh ok I understand now

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
oh ok I understand now

So they will still open, i dont know how well they will draw in air with a mirror in the way but on powerstroke forum they said the window is fully functional

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
at least get the two cuts to match on the stacks. :lol: I think stacks are dumb as hell but that's just my opinion. I'd have gone with a nice 4" out the back

I would skip the dodge mirrors too. West coast mirrors FTW!

You must be registered for see images

or these:

You must be registered for see images attach

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Ll
at least get the two cuts to match on the stacks. :lol: I think stacks are dumb as hell but that's just my opinion. I'd have gone with a nice 4" out the back

or these:

Dodge tows can be collapsed. Imagine tryin to go through a drive through with them lol. Or pull into a busy filling station. Or give down a 1 lane residential area with on the street parking. Or low. Hanging tree limbs in. The woods etc...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

or these:

Actually dont like either of those mirrors, i wanna go with a clean look, and i like stacks as long as they arent to big, and probably gonna order a new set when i run the duals