96k1500's powerstroke build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I'm kinda in the same boat since she got her license back after 2 years and I won't let her drive my truck.... Any time I do she mentions driving it and I say NOPE. Then it's "**** your piece of **** truck, I'll buy my own " and 5 minutes later its "can I please drive your truck" :rofl:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I'm kinda in the same boat since she got her license back after 2 years and I won't let her drive my truck.... Any time I do she mentions driving it and I say NOPE. Then it's "**** your piece of **** truck, I'll buy my own " and 5 minutes later its "can I please drive your truck" :rofl:

My wife pretty much refuses to get in the truck

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
My fiance is barley tall enough to get in and it's only cranked and blocked. She had a helll of a time getting in her mom's F250 that was identical to yours but white and a stick shift on 285s :rofl: she's like maybe 5'3" though :lol:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My fiance is barley tall enough to get in and it's only cranked and blocked. She had a helll of a time getting in her mom's F250 that was identical to yours but white and a stick shift on 285s :rofl: she's like maybe 5'3" though :lol:

Rookie, my wife is 5'2" and had no problems getting in the 96 with 5" lift on 35s, the yukon cranked on 285s or the one time ive gotten her in the powerstroke with 285s

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Almost forgot, where her mom had a powerstroke too, me and her stepdad done quite a bit of diagnosis and wrenching on it. If you have any issues, let me know and me and him will try to help.

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Rookie, my wife is 5'2" and had no problems getting in the 96 with 5" lift on 35s, the yukon cranked on 285s or the one time ive gotten her in the powerstroke with 285s

She's learning, but when I get the 4in lift I want, it'll be a difficult situation....

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Almost forgot, where her mom had a powerstroke too, me and her stepdad done quite a bit of diagnosis and wrenching on it. If you have any issues, let me know and me and him will try to help.

The last few days its been cuttin out runnin down the road and randomly dies, no lights come on and it starts right back up

SCOTTYINWV

Reaction score
Sounds like the intermittent problem he had with the cam position sensor.
Done it and the pigtail at the same time. No lights were present. Luckily it was cheap.