96+ Convenience Center Connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Pulled a convenience center out of a 99 Suburban that had quite a few of the mating connectors:

You must be registered for see images attach

and I'm just curious if the other four connectors were ever used in any of these trucks? I'm going to fully repurpose mine and if possible would like to be able to use the whole thing without just sticking bare terminals in it lol.

I can see in this thread there's the lower left green connector in some Yukon Denalis, but haven't seen the others... Convenience Center pin out diagrams (like in this post) show the lower right "Nat" Connector would be for the transfer case, but the pin out description table shows that to be not used. C1-C3 aren't even mentioned, and C4 is a spare Accessory power line bus-barred to D4, which is the Power Windows feed, but C4 is shown as unused. C9 isn't pinned, nor have I ever seen a vehicle that uses that position. Do any other vehicles use this same convenience center?

Haha, in the midst of making this thread I was doing more searching and found out that the 1996-2001 Astro vans use the same center, AND even make use of the connectors that the 400s don't.

You must be registered for see images attach

So, some Astros are gonna be on the chopping block! Guess I'll just leave this here for anyone else that might be looking lol