96 C3500 CCLB lowered 454 Dually project........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trucks coming out real nice!!! Do you remember what bulb size for window switches?? Thanks

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
your third brake light looks like my 3rd brake lights chrome cousin, if it is a putco light, email them about the issue and they will send out the pigtail adapter to correct the issue

Interesting. It's a cheapie Ebay find. Not sure what brand it is. I threw away the box. You happen to know what the difference is in the pigtails?

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. It's a cheapie Ebay find. Not sure what brand it is. I threw away the box. You happen to know what the difference is in the pigtails?

should be able to jumper them around and repin the connector to get it to work, that's basically all the adapter they sent me did

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
Today was fuel pump day so I went to the shop and pulled the tank. Friend was helping me and apparently he was a little over zealous when he pulled the pump and sender from the tank because the keeper for the float was broken. Get the parts store to bring me a new sending unit. Finally got everything back in the truck and it runs much better but the gas gauge doesn't work now. **sigh** Guess I get to pull it all back apart and try again.

TerryH

Lets go racin' boyz!!
Reaction score
As long as we all agree. LOL.... :hmm:

I already have the lowering kit so it will get lowered but I want to get the mechanical stuff lined out before I worry about any of that. I have not driven a truck that wasn't lowered in the past 30 years but first things first. Hopefully we can get the fuel delivery issues worked out soon.