95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin truck man. You have to stop giving me ideas (grille, bodylift, and tint)

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You've done a great job with that truck. Only thing I can't stand is the texas rake where the front end is sort of doing a nose dive. Would look night/day difference with the front lifted to level or a tad higher. Just my opinion.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to crank, just waiting for warmer weather and a little ambition. Thanks for the feedback man, your truck is one of my favorites for sure

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The best that I've come across so far are the Goodmark. On summit they go for $295 and seem to be the best fitting and looking.

Thats a pretty good deal, just wish I had the money for one :( hopefully ill make it happen this summer

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to crank, just waiting for warmer weather and a little ambition. Thanks for the feedback man, your truck is one of my favorites for sure

Thanks alot man. I haven't been around in a few months and checking out the new folks and trucks!

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
what lights are those? im prolly gonna mess with my extra tail lights tomorrow with some vht