95obschevy Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heres one from like 20 yards behind and i still couldnt see both sides very good lol hope this one works

You must be registered for see images attach

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my ebay headlights on late last night... wow what a pita. I ran into problems with the adjusters on them (big surprise). An adjuster on each light was complete trash so I decided to do a complete swap onto the factory mounting brackets. I first pulled off the ebay mounting plate then there are 3 plastic clips that attach the adjuster assembly and mounting bracket assemblys to the housings. So it ended up messing with them until i got the clips out of all the headlights then simply clipped the ebay headlight onto the stock assemblies and didnt have to adjust a thing because the factory brackets were adjusted to the old headlights. Worked great and now my ebay headlights are mounted solid as a rock and no wobble :)

Im guessing this has been done before but if anyone has questions I can post pics and give more specifics. Anyway heres the new front end with the new headlights in finally!

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Perfect man! I appreciate it. Its a perfect stance for what I want to do. Just wish I could find some help to put the BL on ....

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem dude, and yeah I got lucky and had access to a shop with an impact and had a couple buddies help. They arent bad to put on it just takes awhile. just hope like hell you dont break a bolt lol

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea I have a shop that did my s10 but he charges 50 bux a hr.....rather save that money for other things lol. Might be forces to go there though...

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ohh damn, the shop I used was an old tire place that a bunch of my buddies rent to keep their cars in at school so it didnt cost me anything luckily.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my ebay headlights on late last night... wow what a pita. I ran into problems with the adjusters on them (big surprise). An adjuster on each light was complete trash so I decided to do a complete swap onto the factory mounting brackets. I first pulled off the ebay mounting plate then there are 3 plastic clips that attach the adjuster assembly and mounting bracket assemblys to the housings. So it ended up messing with them until i got the clips out of all the headlights then simply clipped the ebay headlight onto the stock assemblies and didnt have to adjust a thing because the factory brackets were adjusted to the old headlights. Worked great and now my ebay headlights are mounted solid as a rock and no wobble :)

Im guessing this has been done before but if anyone has questions I can post pics and give more specifics. Anyway heres the new front end with the new headlights in finally!

Man the front look's good!

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
New LED interior lighting! I ordered a set of interior lighting from MOBS on here and they came yesterday. (The pics dont do MOBS' leds justice.) They look pretty amazing in person and I highly recommend buying them from him. Heres pic of them installed.

Cluster

HVAC

I also did my license plate lights, dome light, doors, under dash but couldnt get a very good pic. What do you guys think?

Also gave her a wash today

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Very nice man. She's come a long way since you've had it. A cowl hood would look great on there.