95 stepside SAC build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noJeepshere

Reaction score
Great build! Love the way it sits. I wouldn't do the towing mirrors, as I see you don't even have a tow hitch... just stick with what you have (which look fine) or get the newer style ones.

Do you have any pics of the axle at ride height with out the wheel on? I'm just wanting to get an idea how much room there is between the frame and axle assembly. Thanks, I can't wait to get on to my sas.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Great build! Love the way it sits. I wouldn't do the towing mirrors, as I see you don't even have a tow hitch... just stick with what you have (which look fine) or get the newer style ones.

Do you have any pics of the axle at ride height with out the wheel on? I'm just wanting to get an idea how much room there is between the frame and axle assembly. Thanks, I can't wait to get on to my sas.
thanks man, no i dont have any pics without the wheels on but i am running 285s if that helps any. Some time this week i can probably get you a pic and a measurement from ground to fender. Oh and who said i dont have a trailer hitch!?!? lol its behind the license plate in the roll pan. I used a old flip up license plate holder out of a junk yard. ill try and get you a pic of that too. good luck with your build