95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I'm kind of on the fence with the "Carolina Lean" (what they call it round here) but if it sits too low in the back I can always put another block in. Do you have any pics of your truck with the lift?

Yeah I have to find them also I can go out to the driveway and snap a few new ones. My driveway is slanted though so not sure how it will look as far as trying to see the levelness LOL!

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Yeah I have to find them also I can go out to the driveway and snap a few new ones. My driveway is slanted though so not sure how it will look as far as trying to see the levelness LOL!
Alright thanks, if you want you can post it on this thread, it'll help me now and could help someone else out later on.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Here is a side shot. I tried to straighten it as best I could.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a front view so you know how the front tires will stick out more than the rear.

You must be registered for see images attach

Somewhere I have a bunch of pics from the actual install too. Not sure if you want those also. L0L!

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Wow that sits nice, can't wait till I get the money to buy mine. I might have to throw my 73 Short Wide on CL and see if I can get decent offers on it, so I can finish funding my 95. Probably won't though because being a 73 its rotten, you can almost stick a 5 gallon bucket through the holes in the bed, glad my 95 isn't rusty.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
With the 1.5 you will for sure have the front higher than the rear. Like I said mine is a 3" block in the rear for now.

I plan on taking it out and doing the shackle flip for a full 4" in the rear. It will give a bit if a higher rear end but it won't have blocks so I'm ok with it.

Also I only have 31" tires right now. I'm getting 33's sooner than later.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
no I said spacers. not lift blocks haha