95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
No the harness that was on the TBI that passed through the firewall and connected to the ECM, I/P and something else. And then the big connector by the Booster on the firewall

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
No the harness that was on the TBI that passed through the firewall and connected to the ECM, I/P and something else. And then the big connector by the Booster on the firewall
I kept everything related to the factory fuse block and cut basically the entire engine harness out of it, kept the starter signal, a/c wiring, and a few other things. LS is on a standalone, I think I had to do more to wire my gauges than to power the engine harness.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Glowshift oil pressure and coolant gauges, my inner ricer has always wanted these that sweep when you cut the key on. Going into a pillar pod

Attachments

• 20211002_180547.jpg
    20211002_180547.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 4

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Nothing much new going on, just chipping away at it.

Wired up my switch panel, it's gonna live below the HVAC stuff
You must be registered for see images attach

New Forever Sharp steering wheel, this things sick

Gauges look great inside with the doors shut and the tint being dark is

Also redid the fuel system, using a Holley regulator, it's like their version of the corvette regulator but can handle up to 400LPH pumps, I have a DW300 in the truck so it should be happy.

Have to go grab some PS lines from the junkyard this weekend, fix 2 small fuel leaks, finalize the prop valve for the brakes and put two new front calipers on, then hopefully we can go for a first drive.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
Bought an ebay tubing kit, no pipe bender. First time building an exhaust so there are a few improvements to make .

Check out the Jegs "offroad" y pipes. Man they fit great. I used one on the Suburban I swapped.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Check out the Jegs "offroad" y pipes. Man they fit great. I used one on the Suburban I swapped.
I'll look into it, appreciate it. The front crossover will get redone soon one way or the other. Need to pull 3" or so in-between the bends and it'll be a lot better.

Attachments

• 20220501_184611.jpg
    20220501_184611.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 6