95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Started looking at the firewall and wasnt very happy it was still victory red and the truck is sprayed PRK. Engines out, may as well so something about that.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Big improvement. Really wanted something different, so bought a quart of ALK200 graphite black, super basic black. But, it got a good dose of lilac, blue, red, dark soul, and silver pearl mixed in. Really pops in the sun, 99% of people will never see it but I'll know it was done.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Well 9 months later theres a 6.0l sitting in between the rails. Working on the TBI harness this week, get rid of everything I don't need. Was just gonna tuck is but I'm already this far, may as well cut it all out. Frame also got a quick coat of black.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
What ever happened to the blazer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Traded it as a roller for another turd gen Camaro which I just sold, still have the 350 out of it but the bottom end was junk had no miles but someone put it together without an oil pickup so they ran it dry.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
No clue how I missed another LS swap. Nice swap for sure.

What did you end up doing with the pass-through connector on the PS? and did you just re-pin the C100 on the D/S?

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
No clue how I missed another LS swap. Nice swap for sure.

What did you end up doing with the pass-through connector on the PS? and did you just re-pin the C100 on the D/S?
Not on here as much as I should anymore, been working on it 2ish yrs little by little, raised in the paint and body industry so it was a pretty big learning curve and took a hot min to get to this point. If your talking power steering, using the 95 lines and box to the nbs non evo pump. May be the nbs lines to the obs box, one way.