95 Silverado Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Not using the flares I bought, they make the tires look too small.

Also, lifted the front of my truck around 1.5" with the twist in coil spacers, makes the truck sit nearly level, and looks great for a 2wd. And on top of the bad shocks the PS leaf spring in messed up, so I'll end up having to replace it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Mocked up my 08 Magnum seats and Suburban console as well, going to have to do some work to the seat frames but they look great, way better than the red 60/40. Also have everything to change the interior to grey to match the seats.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Got her torn down and ready for body work, this truck has so much body damage that is just unreal. Over 100 dents in it, and the roof looks like someone danced all over it, but she'll be a beauty when she's painted.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
What kind of tint can I use to match my corners to my headlights? I just bought a nice set of smoked headlights and the signal lights, but the corners came in broken so I had to order another set of corners. Needless to say the front lights are really dark and the corners came in smoked but really light colored. My tail lights are a dead match to the headlights so that's the color that I want to keep

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Hopefully they'll work out, if not I only have $70 in them. I've been thinking about getting a taller console to make up for not having an armrest, but mainly focused on the paint right now.

Torchred

Carolina Can
Reaction score
Me and my dad are working on a cowl hood for the Silverado, taking a fiberglass 94-98 mustang cobra hood, cutting it up, and molding it to the factory hood