95 GMC Bagged WOooows!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few of my friend are running EDCs on there trucks anf they dont use pressure switches they just use a momentary switch and a gauge. I had the same issues with my truck being too fast and the way i fixed it was with mufflers on the exhuast valves http://www.avsontheweb.com/product.php?productid=1169&cat=560&page=1 and to slow the system dowm when lifting the truck I put brass ballvalves before the valves

are you using 1/2 valve on your truck? are you happy with that MUFFLER/SLOW DOWN FILTER speed?

I thought of going with just a momentary switch from the start since I was forgetting the pump on then thought the pressure switch w/unloader would be better and it is compared to the way it was setup but I would prefer for the switch to kick on around 140psi i think that would work out much better

side note: some pics I took last night, this is the height I ride at you can see why tank pressure bothers me lol
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like that color

thanks its PROWLER orange

DRAGGIN95 that switch I think has the perfect on/off settings, I like the unloader since i dont have to kill the pump when its under pressure to start the truck I think thats what killed the starts (was bad when I bought it) i'm wondering if the square D can be modded to come on at a higher psi or if i was to set it to 180psi off would help

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hear you man, it may be possible to mod your's I am not sure I've never looked at one of those switch's.