95 GMC Bagged WOooows!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
moving the air filter to the front just might be the ticket!

I have a list of things i want to do like mount the fuse box, I never herd of removing the ABS module? would that set any trouble codes? it would make under the hood a lot cleaner

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No it doesn't set any codes or even turn on the abs light, I have removed the abs off of all of my customized 95+ truck's.

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
glad to see you were able to clean up the fittings to the edc. lookin alot better now.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Sweet truck you got there!

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks again for the nice comments!

I'll be working on it today a little more, I'll be adding a relay to the compressor wiring it to the ignition right now its a toggle straight to 12+ I also was wondering what size fuse should be installed for the compressor?

I'm also going to power wash the engine bay today

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
since its a air condition clutch pulley our trucks use a 25 amp fuse for the ac/heater fuse. so i say 25 amps is good

stroker87

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
since its a air condition clutch pulley our trucks use a 25 amp fuse for the ac/heater fuse. so i say 25 amps is good

but dont the a/c heater fuse also work the fan? 25 amp fuse just seams big to me but I really dont know

sick94

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i found this info on a jeep forum Note: Do not run your power line directly from a 12 volt power source such as the battery into the pressure switch. Instead, run the 12 volt line first through a 20 amp fuse and then through a 12 volt, 30 amp minimum rated power switch. Install the power switch somewhere easily accessible such as on the dash of the vehicle so that you can control when you want air. I used a flip cover switch and installed it where my Jeep's radio would have been along with several other power switches. I also wired in a bright blue LED to let me know when the power is on.