94 Sierra GT Interior Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94SierraGT

Reaction score
Yep, looks alot better to me. I did a Burban door panel swap today. Wasnt all that bad. For both doors, the door lock switch is the same, for the power window switch, cut off old connector, match wire colors of Burban switch and splice together. For driver side, gets complicated, pull off all the factory tape, you will see 1 black wire spliced into 6 wires. Cut this out, you will see 2 black wires from the door lock switch, keep those. You will see a pink wire splice, again cut this out. Now tie the 2 pink wires off the burban switches together and connect to the single pink wire going to the body. Tie the 2 black wires off the door lock switch together and connect to a single wire. Tie the 2 black wires off the burban switches and connect to single wire. Tie the 2 single wires together and connect to the factory black wire. Ther rest of the wires on the back switch can be cut. For the front switches, connect the color matching wires together from the factory wires to the burban switch wires. There will be 2 green wires left, not sure what there for, illumination I guess. There will also be 2 extra wires on the passenger side, also for illumination I think. Tape everything up and re route the wires and wiring is done. For door panels, you have 2 options, use burban panels, or cut your stock panels. I chose the second cause the burban panels werent in good shape. I did use the burban panels to mark my factory. Marked the backside with a sharpie, then cut out with a box cutter.
Passenger side wires done and panel cut
You must be registered for see images attach

Passenger side done

Pink wires spliced

Black wires spliced

Driver side before

Driver side after

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
Why didn't you clean those door panels up while they were off? You'd be amazed what some cleaner and a water hose will do.

94SierraGT

Reaction score
I dont really have access to any of that. Im working in the parking lot of the dorm with limited tools and resources. Right now im jus getting what I can done here so I wont have as much to do when i get back home from Japan in 2 years. Back home ive got full access to a shop with all tools I need. Plus Im going to be recovering them and fiberglassing 6.5 components in later.

94SierraGT

Reaction score
Not really much of an upgrade but I got the kickpanels out of the burban (carpeted style) put in my truck

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I also put those window switches and kickpanels in. it's the little things I like

Sent from my 350 powered iPhone

94SierraGT

Reaction score
Yep! When I get back home from Japan in 2 years Im going to do a full black interior using suede, leather and stock materials, plus sem paint for the plastics, right now its a rainbow interior haha