94 K1500 A.K.A. Big Bertha

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Thank you for the compliment! I have always disliked when shows would paint an entire motored the same color. Some contrast is needed to make it look like what it is. A engine made up of different components brought together to make it work.

Reaction score
Today was a productive day...we ended up finding a replacement driver side door in great condition. Its not the right color but since its getting painted next month, it doesnt matter. It was a great deal that I hoping to get the passenger side door since I need new glass, handle and other item and might as well just get all that in once package since im fixing the door pins. I ordered new door lock actuators, sound deadener, air cleaner stud, and other small items ill need to update/fix the doors.

I'll add an item list of everything I purchased. I also found the long tube header part # that I used. I am planning on removing the headers and wrapping them. I'll add a video and pictures!

Reaction score
This is the tahoe that I got the door from, it didnt have the dash, seats, or center console that where gone. I asked and guy said that all that went QUICK! But its really clean.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the piece that is between the grill and the bumper that broke when I hit a deer in 2018 (I think). I also found some speaker covers with the fabric and they are the right color. They need cleaning but they are in good shape. Im thinking of modeling up and 3D printing some inserts for the speaker covers to try and repair anyones existing covers. If I do, theyll be grey and people would have to color match them and I might be able to offer customization with the design. For example, instead of the stand grille design, maybe have a the bowtie in the center or a word? Close up picture of the driver side door.

Attachments

• SPEAKER COVERS.jpg
    SPEAKER COVERS.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 2