94-99 GMC grille in 91 chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riceca

Reaction score
The ones I have now have been in two of each style. In the early style the plastic nuts go in front, in the newer style they go in the back. If you try to do it the same way on both one will look like . That simple.

What do you call and where can you find those "plastic nuts" that the screws go into that hold the parking lights on the 94-99 grille style?

thanks
CHRIS

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can not remember the technical term but if you have 1 go to any napa auto parts store. They usually b Ave a good selection or can get them for you... if your in a big enough area business wise check any and all auto body repair shops. Stull bring one with you and you never know they might just give you enough to do what you need to do.... never hurts to check...

89 8lughd

Reaction score
1989 CHEVY TO NEWER GRILLE

I have an 89 chevy and i put a newer grille on it. i left the filler off and trimmed the part that holds the headlight in place so the marker lights fit

BEFORE
You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER