94-99 GMC grille in 91 chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
The 88-93 filler attaches with 7-8 clips, the 94-98 style uses 3 or four tabs and the filler itself is mounted to the radiator support.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The park lights are the same,

Parking lights are not the same. They're similar and the early parking lights can be made to work, but they'll never look right in the late grille. I've seen several late grilles with early parking lights and they all looked like ass.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Parking lights are not the same. They're similar and the early parking lights can be made to work, but they'll never look right in the late grille. I've seen several late grilles with early parking lights and they all looked like ass.
The ones I have now have been in two of each style. In the early style the plastic nuts go in front, in the newer style they go in the back. If you try to do it the same way on both one will look like ****. That simple.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Comparing OEM to OEM, the early parking lights, even when made to fit nice and flush, still look like ass in the late grille.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive got aftermarket ones if that matters? i will post a picure up of it and see if you guys think it would look good with the gmc grille.

oh, and badgmc, i like your truck with the Yukon grille. that looks pretty nice.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well here is a picture. i think the grille on this is pretty ugly. i put the billet part in it to get rid of the ugly grey squares that these used to have but i dont really like this grille either.
You must be registered for see images attach

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh, i thought that was the denali clip. looks pretty sweet.

Sheetmetal and lights are the same for the Denali and Escalade, but the grilles are slightly different. The Denali has a slightly larger grille opening with a thin chrome ring all the way around. The Escalade chrome ring is thicker at the top than on the sides and bottom.