94-98 GMC Grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like the title says. Preferably silver, but any color would work. Had one lined up, but the seller fell through.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
i have one if you want to pay for shipping to you

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
just for shipping? **** i can barely pass that up. Color? does it have a GMC badge on it?

well i didnt mean just shipping, but i was implying it would have to be shipped my bad, does like 40+shipping work? and yea it will come with the GMC badge if you want

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i didnt mean just shipping, but i was implying it would have to be shipped my bad, does like 40+shipping work? and yea it will come with the GMC badge if you want

still no problem. and it would be awesome if you could include the extra GMC grille. mine is pretty much gone. so 40+ shipping? what color is it and what condition is it in?

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
well it was like gold/tan, and i taped it off and painted it black, the black is flaking a little but other then that, its just the way it came off the truck

heres a picture

You must be registered for see images attach

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
alright man. you get me a shipping quote to 57069. I'll get my card. you have paypal right?

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
yea, i have paypal, im not exactly sure how im going to get the quote, lol

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha. umm. weigh it, measure it, and take the dimensions down to the post office?

I've never shipped anything that big before.

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
exactly, i wish the ups guy could tell me, he comes to work twice a day. ill try to get a price by the end of monday, cuz i have work all weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.