92GMC build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
guess ill start a build thread on this thing. Supposed to go in for a transmission Friday, so after that the fun begins. picked up a 14 bolt 3:73s for $100! no pics of it though. pulled it out of the weeds, threw a new battery in it, and it fired right up. runs rough in gear but im sure some fresh gas and a tune up will help it. washed all the black **** off of it (except the roof, there were wasps in the toolbox so ill wait to wash it). anyways heres some pics.

somethings missing!

You must be registered for see images attach

found it!

washed it off

bumper brackets are fawked

and thats how i left it today. hopefully more this weekend

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brake cleaner makes an excellent wasp/bug killer.

Progress looks good, glad you decided to save it. Wish I could find a 14b for $100...

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you could get the toolbox open long enough to kill them it would be fine. the sob's come swarming out as soon as its open an inch. might be thousands in there for all i know lol. i lucked up on the 14b and tried to pay him more! we went and counted up the gears, they were right, i asked how much and he said $100. i said no thats way too cheap, he idc i just want it out of my way. it even has a locker!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait till night time, pop that thing open an throw some gas in there an slam it shut.....

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dont know where they are in there. ill wait till a good cool day and get em. done killed about 10 under the hood. im allergic to them damn things so they gotta go lol.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or get one of those fogger bomb things an put it in there an shut the lid back. Won't matter where they are then :rofl:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya afaik they do. I usually use gas, but it would take alot in a big space like a tool box

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
hell yea, fogger bomb those sob's. pull the pin or push and clamp it open, throw it in there and slam the lid shut. works wonders on cars/trucks that have been sitting. And i'm glad to see u saved it too. Everything but the front corner area looks like it's in really good shape...how's the interior and under hood?

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
interior is pretty nice, and under the hood would be if someone would of left the a/c system alone. i hate hackjobs