92 Silverado 4x4 Cruise Control Signal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
I guessed :rofl: but really tho, most of the indicator light circuits are ground sinks from the PCM, so I just kind of made more of an educated guess that it would also be the same for the cruise control module. I mess with wiring and modules for fun lol, figured what the heck I'll try it, and it worked.

OBSESSIONOBS

Reaction score
I guessed :rofl: but really tho, most of the indicator light circuits are ground sinks from the PCM, so I just kind of made more of an educated guess that it would also be the same for the cruise control module. I mess with wiring and modules for fun lol, figured what the heck I'll try it, and it worked.
Do you know if the 95-98 use the same CC pin like my 92? We will be doing a 98 next now that friend sees my new cluster going in lol.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Yep, 92+ all the same on that connector. Even the GMT800s that still had cable throttles used the same cruise module and pinouts.